- high quality glass lenses and an eyepiece montage for assembly
- with detailed assembly instructions and incl. an adapter rail for mounting on a photo tripod (item 258.FSR)
- objective: Achromat, Ø 40 mm, focal length 450 mm
- eyepiece: Ø 15 mm, focal length 15 mm
- magnification: 30x
- dimensions of the built article:
- approx. 53 cm (incl. tubes)
Anspruch & Dauer
You will also need the following for assembly:
Instructions for construction and use:
Detailed illustrated construction Manual:
If you want to perfect your DIY telescope and are interested in technology, you can build an eyepiece focuser yourself with this tip from the community of "Make" magazine. You can find the instructions here.
The DIY telescope has also inspired Uwe Reichert from the magazine " Sterne und Weltraum". You can read the full article here.